I always look forward to Dammann Frères Christmas teas to spice up my days while waiting for Christmas! Between magical packaging and gourmet mixes, Dammann Frères always surprises us. Whether for you or as a gift, their individual mixes and boxes are a sure bet in the French grocery store.
Dammann Frères Christmas teas : a trip around the world
In addition to these timeless blends, Dammann Frères are offering you a trip around the world for the holiday season ! The most magical cities during this period are the famous trio : Paris, London, New York. On this occasion, the house invites you to stop over in each of these capitals for a delicious hot tea !
Three Christmas baubles (including 10 crystal bags) to decorate your tree and/or your festive tables are available :
- Christmas in Manhattan : will delight lovers of a fresh and tasty green tea that delicately blends notes of chestnuts, maple syrup, cocoa, clementine, green apple and star anise. Green ball on which stands out the silhouette of the Statue of Liberty.
- Christmas in London : for black tea lovers. This blend combines delicious, finely spiced flavors such as vanilla, cinnamon and ginger as well as fruity and sweet notes of almond. Purple ball on which Big Ben proudly displays.
- Christmas in Paris : offers us a black tea with fruity flavors of cherry and almond combined with the finely spicy notes of gingerbread and ginger. Red bauble on which the Eiffel Tower stands out.
Dammann Frères also invites you to stop over in other places if you are in need of travel :
- Christmas in St Petersburg : black tea associated with a bouquet of fruits where the flavors of apple, pear, plum and peach are deliciously mingled.
- Christmas in Beijing : blend of black tea and jasmine green tea , flavored with red passion fruit, mango and pineapple aromas with a hint of citrus essential oil.
- Christmas in Provence : black tea with delicious flavors of Christmas in Provence mixing in an infusion fragrant fruity notes of fig and strawberry combined with a touch of honey.
- Christmas in Prague : a blend of black teas is here associated with the flavors of caramel, chocolate and prune. A touch of “vodka” and a touch of clementine essential oil to start the festivities.
- Christmas in Venice : black tea with lemon meringue and caramel flavors.
- Christmas in Vienna : black tea with chocolate, apricot and vanilla flavors, enhanced with orange peel.
Dammann Frères gift boxes
Dammann Frères offers its teas in several formats for Christmas. Besides the Christmas baubles which are the new launch of this year, you have boxes of 40g or 90g. In the gift sets, you will find boxes of 40g. If you want to choose your assortments, you can choose the larger model (or the bulk) !
In addition to the cities that we can “taste”, other festive blends are available : Christmas Rooibos, Christmas herbal tea, Black tea Flocons d’Epices, Christmas Tea, Green Christmas Tea, Christmas Carcadet and Christmas Carcadet in Paris.
In the box section, you can choose from:
- the “White Christmas” box (25 €) including two infusions : Christmas Rooibos and Christmas herbal tea,
- the “Happy Holiday” box (25€) with two teas : Christmas Tea and Christmas Tea Green,
- the “Christmas Tale” box (32 €) with three teas : Christmas in Paris, Christmas in London and Christmas in Manhattan.
- the “Wonderful Christmas” box (40 €) consisting of three teas and one infusion : Christmas in London, Christmas in Manhattan, Christmas Tea and Christmas Rooibos.
Other food posts :