Niche perfumes are great gift ideas, whether for Christmas or for any other festive occasion. These houses always push their ideas, their creations further – and also allow us to wear unique fragrances, which we do not smell on everyone. Today, I am offering you a selection of gift ideas from two houses that I love : L’Artisan Parfumeur and Penhaligon’s !
What niche perfumes to offer at Christmas?
For the holidays, niche houses often offer discovery boxes with several fragrances or even mini versions of their iconic fragrances. This allows to offer a moment of immersion in juices that we do not know or, to allow fans of a brand to have formats to take everywhere with us !
Gift ideas L’Artisan Parfumeur
L’Artisan Parfumeur offers, at different times of the year, limited editions according to the highlights of the year and its collaborations. As such, at Christmas you don’t have a specific box but you can make your own!
Here are some ideas that can have a wow effect under the tree:
- Travel Perfumes Set : a nomadic version of the ten essentials from L’Artisan Parfumeur. The ten fragrances are available in 10ml format with a spray bottle.
- The Paysages range : one of my favorite ranges that takes us to visit the regions of France. For Christmas, the Mandarina Corsica creation invites you to bite into a caramelized tangerine, in the middle of the Christmas market where gourmet scents mix with the ambient hubbub.
- L’Eau d’Ambre : one of the first creations of the founder of L’Artisan Parfumeur. L’Eau d’Ambre tells the story of the Thousand and One Nights, it plunges us into the charm of the Orient in a velvet trail with balmy and airy notes.
- La Boule d’Ambre : a bewitching olfactory sensation imagined around amber. Scents of vanilla, patchouli, tonka beans, benzoin and incense will perfume your interior.
Penhaligon’s gift ideas
Penhaligon’s takes the Christmas holidays very seriously, with this British chic ! Like every year, the British perfume house presents us with a limited edition collection to make our gifts and takes us to meet its history.
Here is my selection of gift ideas from this iconic house :
- The Portraits range : More than ten portraits are already available. Immerse yourself in the history of these characters from the British Aristocracy and become the character who speaks to you the most ! The packaging of both the bottles and the box is exceptional.
- Quercus Gift Set : Board the Penhaligon’s delivery van and deliver the Christmas presents. Quercus is a woody citrus fragrance, more associated with a masculine scent but which can be fully assumed by a woman.
- Christmas Decoration : Each year, Penhaligon’s releases its limited edition ornament. For 2020, the house is offering us its silver Drummer Boy. He will sound the drum until December 24 !
Other fragrance posts :
- L’Artisan Parfumeur for women : the best fragrances
- Un Air de Bretagne L’Artisan Parfumeur