I know that several of you fell in love with this Dior Backstage palette and I wanted to offer you a new Dior 2020 fall makeup. This palette is a very nice object to have in your makeup collection !
2020 Dior Fall Makeup / Tutorial
For this Dior tutorial, I was inspired by one of my favorite bloggers : Victoria from the blog In The Frow ! One of the daily looks is precisely a copper makeup with a liner effect in these warm tones.
If you do not have this palette, alternatives are possible, so here are the steps to achieve this fall makeup :
- Start by unifying the complexion with your favorite products : foundation, concealer and powder.
- Sculpt your face : with a touch of bronzer to enhance your complexion and give you a healthy glow !
- Define your eyebrows : brush them and fill them if necessary with a pencil and/or mascara.
- For the eyes : apply a base then deposit a golden shimmery shadow in the inner corner of the eye then add a light copper color to the rest of the eyelid. Use a matte eye shadow in burgundy reds to create a smoky effect in the crease of the eyelid.
- To liner : draw a line of liner using a shadow in dark coppers/reds using a slightly dampened angled brush. Apply a lot of mascara !
- For the lips : I went for a nude combinaison with a liner, lipstick and a touch of gloss.
Discover this video tutorial :
EMBRYOLISSE – Complexion Fluid (02)
URBAN DECAY – Naked Skin Concealer (Fair Neutral)
ESTEE LAUDER – Double Wear Powder (1C0)
CHARLOTTE TILBURY – Filmstar Bronze & Glow (Fair Medium / Pale Medium)
URBAN DECAY – Brow Beater (Brunette Betty)
NUDE BY NATURE – Eyebrow mascara (02 Brown)
DIOR BACKSTAGE – Eye Palette (003 Amber Neutrals)
INNOXA – Volume Mascara (Black)
CHARLOTTE TILBURY – Lip Cheat (Pillow Talk)
CHARLOTTE TILBURY – Matte Revolution Lipstick (Amazing Grace)
CHANEL – Rouge Coco Gloss (726)
URBAN DECAY – All Nighter Setting Spray
Other makeup posts :